Friday, April 06, 2007

i thought i'd update a little on the shicheng concert last week. it went pretty well! i was initially really worried but everything was fine in the end. whee! and.. i performed alongside zhan yong ming the PRO dizi player! they got him to perform coz zheng laoshi was hospitalised =( (hope he gets well soon!) and he taught dunman high before, long ago. hoho. guan laoshi asked if i was pressurised. oman.. of course! NOT! lol.


did i mention i got pranked on april fools'? yeah, i did. thanks to my greatest buddies JINCI AND JINGHAN. it went sth like this. they said they were angry with me for always putting things off. i apologised, coz i thought that was rather true, though not very true lol. yeah it went on, jinghan asking me what i was gonna do about it. i was frantically trying to think of an explanation when all of a sudden.. HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!! my goodness! LOL!!!! yes i was extra cautious for the rest of the day. haha!


this was a short week at school. due to ponning school on mon, and today being GOOD FRIDAY! hoho. oh. i'm one hundred and one percent getting a ZERO for my bio test. argh, i so dun wanna attend bio tutorial on tues! i wonder what mrs lim will do. she can do anything.. just dun call up my parents! hehe. i see myself being black-listed even further. heheh. lol yesterday's bio practical was amusing. the rag caught fire! LOL. hoho mrs lim was going on and on about handing in our practical THAT DAY. "esp ruth ah, coz i know if you dun hand in today, i'll likely never to see it again." LOL so true. anyway, i did hand it in, do compliment me for my effort HAHA.


i feel really insulted sometimes. but i'm not gonna feel daunted coz i know i actually have the ability and my life is my own! never doubt your capabilities just coz a few ppl doubt you! =D =D =D 4 years in dhsco plus being a comm member has really made me more positive. so everyone should stay positive too! yay! (:


save me. there's still 2 more hours to survivor and i'm so absolutely bored now YAWN........

No comments: