Sunday, April 22, 2007

here's a continuation to yesterday's post. i was too sleepy last night to blog properly. lol. thank you everyone who agreed to come and bought tickets from me!!!!! and thank you suyun, jeenise, rachel, libing, yuchen for the chocolates, yilin and liqin for the postcard and chocolates, and xianghong for the sweets even though she couldn't be there! =D =D =D


HAHA ding laoshi was there yesterday. and he asked me to go to china with cco. lol apparently they're really short of dizi players coz kelvin ho and eugene asked me too and i declined. heheh. i dun wanna sell my life to shicheng! haha and my parents won allow me to go too. hoho.


garh. i'm feeling so miserable today. firstly, my arms ache like anything and can't be straightened due to yesterday's paiwei and moving of instruments. secondly, my throat has been hurting like anything since in the middle of yesterday. thirdly, i'm suffering from after-concert blues as usual, even though it was only one song. fourthly, i'm bored. lastly, there's a boring day of lessons tmr. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! =(


i just feel like going for CO.

No comments: