Monday, July 05, 2010

Ignorance is bliss.

But curiosity killed the cat.

I was like, troubled the whole night and decided to sleep on it. I was awakened from my nap shortly after by a knock on the door. I chose to say "I'm tired", shrugged it off, and went back to slumber. Somehow I had a dream regarding that. I can't remember what happened, but it was sad. I woke up feeling confused and lonely. I opened my room door, went outside, and saw a welcoming sight. :)

The world does deal us with so many problems. After facing all of that, all we want to do is just go back into the company of our loved ones. Just being by their side, hearing their voices... It's so comforting.

Sometimes, I realise how I've been taking the people around me for granted and I feel bad, I tell myself not to do it again. But I still do. I'm just so easily affected by the little things. But I'm trying, to be a better daughter, a better cousin, a better friend, a person that loves and cares, by His grace. Lord, help me, and help me to be wholly surrendered, fully dependent upon You.

Thank God for all that He has given me. Thank God that when all else fails, He never fails, when all things change, He doesn't change.

I do keep many things to myself, for many reasons. But even when no one seems to know, when no one seems to care, when no one seems to understand, God does. Thank You, Lord. :)

No comments: