Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A friendship of 4 years and counting...

I've said this so many times, but on this special day of yours, I'm gonna say it again. I thank God for you. As I look back, I still find it amazing, how God allowed our paths to cross and we eventually became great friends. I remember you saying to me once, "Somehow God told me to help that brat behind me." You know, funny as it sounds, that probably was the reason I was seated behind you in class 4 years ago. You've certainly helped me in many ways (beyond my Chemistry file). You've been a wonderful testimony, an encouragement, a listener, an advisor. Be it nonsensical or serious stuff, I can share it all with you. Thank God for you being in my life, for being someone I can share so much with, stuff that I don't share with the people around me. Thank you for being there for me, for encouraging me with God's Word, for sharing in my joys and pains, for talking nonsense with me, for hanging out with me. Most importantly, thank God for having placed you in my life to point me to Him. It took me 2 years, but as they say, it only takes a spark to get a fire going. So once again, thank God, and thank you. :)


Blessed Birthday, my Killer friend! :)



Here's to all the years we've shared together
All the fun we've had
You're such a blessing
Such a joy in my life
May the good Lord bless you
And may all your dreams come true

Indeed, that was pretty apt.

ps. I just had to use that picture. We probably look like houseflies, but doesn't it bring back memories! Lol.

No comments: