Sunday, March 07, 2010

Hey! Where did the recess week go to????????

Hahaha. Oh well, it isn't that bad going back to school I guess. But I'd rather have my sleeping, slacking and playing time back!

So this week was spent studying. (Not.) Hehe.

I'd wanted to post some pictures from over the week but I feel tremendously lazy now.

It dawned on me yesterday that God has been speaking to me. The rather long period we took to do the last two sessions, all the little things that have been happening the past few weeks that have really gotten to me, yesterday's message, yesterday's dinner... Perhaps God's really dealing with me. It was as though the emotions snowballed into streams of tears last night, I was so... Bitter, frustrated, distracted. Thank God indeed for the reminder, that I've really got to pray. And for the message, that the sole purpose of our existence is to worship God. With our lives, with what we say, with what we do, even at home.

Well...

Oh I don't want my birthday to come!

There must be a reason. I can only let go in Your strength.

No comments: