Monday, October 05, 2009

The recess week came and went. I enjoyed my night life for a bit once again, caught up on my sleep, completed the Lexical Relations assignment, didn't bother starting on the Critical Perspectives essay (DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED!!!!), left Math as it is, did some PBL, loved the short rest, wished and still wish it were longer... And had a fuse shorter than usual.

That last point sunk in last night. I spent some time in bed digesting moments of the week that had gone by, musing over the fact that I actually have friends. I'm not starting a documental critique on myself, but honestly. Judging my impatience towards the people around me and how irritable I can be, the fact that they remain so tolerant and concerned, it just overwhelms me sometimes. At least, it did last night. Thank God for having spoken to me about something, a little matter, but I guess the message got through.

We often hear, that there's nothing we can do to make God love us more, nothing we can do to make God love us less. God doesn't love us because we first loved Him, because we please Him, because we excel in life, becase we are good-looking. He just loves us, the way we are, each and every one of us. It amazes me. God's love is far greater than any of us can ever comprehend and I know I can never ever say that I'm deserving of this love. I really have to depend on Him, to be made an empty vessel for His love to flow.

Ha. I was at Eunos station just now and while I was walking past two girls, I noticed one of them looking at me. She didn't look too familiar, I thought that she was staring at me cos she's never seen such a skinny person in her life and was about to walk past until she stopped me and said, "Hi! Do you want a ride home?" I looked at both of them and found the other girl vaguely familiar. Oh, they're my cousins who live two or three houses away from me! HAHA. Alright, I'll admit, I don't know my relatives all that well even though we live so close to one another. At least they recognise me. :D Yep I hitched a ride from them, it was an enjoyable and amusing chat back. :) It's good to have so many relatives living nearby, haha.

I'm drowning in an invisible pile of work (cos I've yet to lift a finger to attempt completing it)... And I can't stop sneezing. Heeee.

No comments: