Saturday, October 17, 2009

Much as I'm always looking forward to the weekends, I kinda can't wait for this week to be over. There seems to be sooooo much to do by Sunday and I'm procrastinating as usual. Thank God for the week gone by though, especially the later part. Yesterday must have been the first time I actually felt thankful to be able to go to school, thank God for my dad giving me a lift all the way there! I must have had at least 3 people greeting me with, "Hi Ruth, haven't seen you in a long time!" I'm just thin and hidden. Thank God for Grammar mid-term results, but I'm already prepared to fail both Math papers. And thank God for funny people hahahaha.

THE TRAUMA OF AED105 IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!! Not that I was suffering for a long time since I only started last night (yes, enter the "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!") but I almost had a mental breakdown. Thank God for the strength and focus to complete it. I'd lasted 28 hours without sleep by the time I concussed! Haha. Moral of the story, never do a 2000-word essay one night before the deadline. Hunting for evasive information from websites, books and journals just so that the citations can be done up is more than enough to kill. But let's see if I end up doing the same thing again for Ed Psych. Now for the next big thing - PBL, amidst other "smaller" assignments. Go go go!

Hmm. I guess we're getting affected one way or the other, and we're tired. At least, I'm quite tired, but I know that I shouldn't be. I should be on fire, but once again, it's a touch-and-go thing. How...?

The world is smaaaaaaaall. :)

No comments: