Monday, July 20, 2009

This is it.
This is it.
This is it.


I've officially signed 8 years of my life away! Imagine not being able to even survive the course, breaking the bond, not performing to standards, facing difficult situations and people. And to be honest, I'm secretly afraid of "payback", if you get what I mean. Haha. Those were the many thoughts swimming in my head the night before the signing. But indeed, it has been pretty amazing. Whatever happens, wherever I'll end up, I don't know, but thank God, He is in absolute control.


Val mentioned something just now which struck me. When we know God better, we know ourselves better. I thought about that and started listing out my new discoveries. "Eh, wait, they're supposed to be good points!" But I guess it's only by realising our weaknesses that we can truly see how God is working in our lives. I feel like a hamburger. I'm like this on the surface, like that when I'm closer to someone, but deep down, I'm really like this. I'm still struggling with what people have struggled with in the past. It gets better, then it's not so good again. It's emotionally draining sometimes, but I will trust that God will work in His perfect timing.


Just wanna say that I'm sorry. I actually really miss some people.


Not to mention that I feel zonked.

No comments: