Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm back, I'm back!


Alright, I didn't really go anywhere, other than a coupla days' trip to St. John's Island. The past week's been pretty slack, having a crazy girl stay over at my place for some days LOL. Had a great time when Iris and Cat joined us last week, although Cat is still deluded about us enjoying her presence. Hahaha. More sleepovers next time! :D


Thank God for the trip to St. John's Island! It was really awesome. Wasn't that into the fishing, I'd just fiddle with the rod for a little while not intending to catch anything, then feel bored and return it. I really enjoyed the nights sitting around at the jetty staring at the vast sea, soaking in the peace and serenity, relaxing, talking, getting to know someone better. It's really peaceful there, a feeling you can't get back on shore. I could sit there all day just dazing at the sea. And not to mention we saw a rainbow on the first evening! It was soooo beautiful. Even though I didn't leave the island too glamorously, it was still a great trip, and it's alright, I've learnt my lesson and I'll have my revenge. Wahahaha.


For now, amidst the rocking I still feel even after having left the island for more than a day, a reality check - I'm starting school soon. Wow, I can't believe it and I don't want to believe it. After so many closed doors and all that uncertainty... It's just pretty unbelievable. But after the briefing today, it's really about time to leave my dreamland!


"I can't believe you're gonna become a teacher. You becoming a teacher is like me becoming a drug addict!"


Wahhhhhh! Lol.


Short, sharp, sweet. Thank God for the past two weeks! :)

No comments: