Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thank God for the past couple of days. My for-once-fully-packed Friday, Vibe, and yesterday. I realise, it's extremely energy-consuming to be eating and laughing so hard at the same time, as what Catherine and I did throughout the steamboat dinner yesterday. And I shan't embarrass this dear sister of mine, so I shan't say that her rice flew out of her mouth due to excessive laughter HAHAHA! :D


The wake last evening was a really heartwarming one. Very much different from those that I usually attend, I must say. Sure there were tears, but beyond that, it's evident, the inner peace. The family's indeed a great testimony and it's so amazing how God has worked in their lives. Was really moved and encouraged by one of the songs, didn't understand it but managed to catch the line, when we're weak, His grace will give us the strength that we need. Well, a rough translation.


Three cheers, I'm not school doesn't start tomorrow for me! Due to the H1N1, it has become e-orientation. >.< Slightly over a week left if there's a camp next week, otherwise I'll officially start lessons on the 11th August. Hoho.


Hmm, perhaps it's better not to be too perceptives sometimes. I've always considered my suspicions rather accurate and I guess the more I observe, the more I realise how sketchy people can be. And I'm learning to control my urge to pass snide remarks.


Dear friend, just wanna let you know, that I'm really thankful for you. :)

No comments: