Friday, September 14, 2007

something rather.. amusing. i got full marks for my bio remedial re-test! LOL. but honestly, it's just memorising the answers and such a thing will never happen during exams, so.. that was just to shock mrs lim a little lol. she was like, "ruth can memorise!" hee, who can't? haha. speaking of bio, my life practically revolves around it. mrs lim literally threw me one whole ton of work on monday! study the entire cellular functions (includes cell bio, carbo and some other chapters) and answer the entire candidates' objectives from (a) to (m), finish the whole genetics tutorial and finish the exam paper in one day. does she think i'm some superpower robot or what! anyway, i painfully finished up the 6 chapters, writing out everything under the list of objectives and gave it to her the next day. and she went, "huh? you ONLY did this?!" ROAR. i dropped bio for a reason okay! so that i have some time to concentrate on other salvagable subjects, not to spend another one-third of my life on bio! yes it's my fault that i'm doing such last minute revision, that i haven't finished my revision, and that's precisely why i'm trying to finish up all my stuff now. i do not only take one subject, i have 3 other subjects to worry about. argh!


lol. i had to see mrs lim yesterday, and valerie came along. whoa, the way she conversed with mrs lim, i think i've got myself a new mum LOL!!!!! super hilarious! but cool, coz she somewhat managed to "drag" me away when mrs lim tried to make me stay back. haha!


HAHAHA. ms wong went through some essay stuff during GP just now, and she asked a question about what do we do after writing our names down, something like that. she said she'll call the most studious person to answer and she called me! LOL! i was like totally clueless coz i was busy doing some bio stuff (see what i mean when i say my life revolves around bio, i actually did bio during GP, what's the world come to rarh). but anyway, you're talking to the "most studious person"! LOL ms wong's hilarious man!


i was telling shiang nee just now about how i'm so worried that i'll get retained. and she said, "i dun want you to be retained, you must study okay!" ahhhh i'm so touched =( haha. been feeling weird nowadays, i really, really, REALLY hope that i'll be promoted! i wonder what i'm doing online. i'm supposed to be making full use of every minute to study! and i actually took a 3-hour nap just now. argh. hope that i'll mug HARD tmr hehe.


shall try to not come online till after promos hee. now, i'm gonna do my EoM. how fun.


and before i forget. thank you everyone who has helped me and given me so much encouragement! :)

No comments: