Friday, August 10, 2007

yawn. so tired now. just spent a fun-filled 2 plus hours doing the introduction of our PW written report. haha! finally done with it. gonna send it to my dear members soon! i'm so proud of myself, it's like the first time i'm sending in something before the dateline. oops. lol!


national day celebration in school yesterday. it was really boring. the most exciting part was the mass dance i guess. but even so, our class had to leave halfway for bio make-up lesson. honestly, our teachers have to learn to manage their time properly. yes, just stop side-tracking and providing redundant information that not many people are interested in. hehe.


went to kbox with sharon, joo and huijin yesterday! HAHA. our huge kbox crave. the people there were soooooooooo annoying. they came to chase us out at 6 when our session was supposed to end at 7. then they came in again at 6.30 and another two more times at 7. roar. haha but anyway. I LOVE KBOX!!!!!!! and i vow to conquer that note in the last line of ting hai the next time i go. hmph, i refuse to believe that i can only do it at home HAHA.


went out with joanne, valerie and yuqian today. we had lunch at siglap coffee club, then made our way to raffles place coz joanne wanted to buy anime posters. bad choice, apparently. we alighted at the wrong stop and took forever to make our way to raffles city due to the huge red sea of people. i was so giddy looking at those people squeezing and pushing. thankfully, i came out alive lol.


i think the NDP just gets more boring year by year. i used to have my eyes glued to the tv when the programme came on. but this year i just turned the tv off and attempted to study stoichiometry. HAHA. and wonderfully, i couldn't find my notes. i practically turned my room up, down and up again. in the end, my mission wasn't accomplished and my room just became messier by about ten folds. going to meet audrey tmr to borrow her notes! haha! gosh, it does help when such a brainy classmate lives near you. haha!


i'd bettter get off the computer soon, or my dad will probably ban me for the rest of my life. hoho. miss me, people!

No comments: