Thursday, August 16, 2007

whee! went down to caldecott hill to watch campus superstar with huijin, jieying and amelia on monday. it was really cool! haha. deafened by all that screaming and whistling. oh and i blew the whistle ultra loudly when benjamin went on stage! HAHA. yup we stayed to watch the results show and i almost died of a heart attack when marcus and benjamin were left standing. i was sooooooooo ELATED when benjamin got in! my praying works heh. lol. haha i was trying hard to hide myself with keely's poster but some people still spotted me.


today............. wasn't an exactly fantastic day. ROAR. body jam was sooooo retarded! haha it was fun in a sense, but it made me lose my image. lol. ha back to the not so fantastic part. it was rare that i could be dismissed at 1.55pm but i had to stay back for exco meeting at 4.30. so i went for bio prac, bio remedial... when i could have been at home sleeping. haha. and the part which annoyed me totally...................... hee, some things are better left unsaid yeah.


i think i meant to blog about some other stuff but i kinda forgot what. so, never mind.

No comments: