Sunday, September 24, 2006

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh piang goodness knows why i received soooooooooooooo many smses this morning. seriously, my phone was ringing non stop. disrupted my sleep terribly. haish. but talk about being popular. LOL! oman. guess what i did the whole day. i actually tidied my room. ain't i PRO? just look at the state my room was in. n i actually packed it till so nicely. i think i deserve a medal man. woohoo! LOOK!


the floor below my window..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BEFORE



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AFTER


the floor below my bed..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BEFORE



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AFTER


my table..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BEFORE



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AFTER


wahh.. impressive huh? told you, i rock. one, two, three, RUTH ROX!!!!! LOL! hoho. went to airport crystal jade for dinner. the beef was so damn nice man. wahahax. yeah we walked past the terminal 2 departure hall n i just thought of the china trip. HMM.. kinda miss it. but shan't brood over it. hoho.


WOOH! tmr's singapore idol FINALE! can't wait man. good show. i bet jonathan leong will win. bahaha. VOTE FOR HIM K!


ooh matchbox 20's songs are nice. heheh


i rock, totally.

No comments: