Sunday, September 17, 2006

5 more days to the end of prelims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i'll start studying for Os. hoho. focusing on just the 6 subjects i plan to use for L1R5. as for the rest, try my best n leave it to fate. wahahax.


oh dammit. all of a sudden i totally forgot what i wanted to blog about n now i have nth to say. hmmmmm.............


oh yeah. ms lim's so nice! she replied to our cards!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! "if you try your best, your results will not disappoint." hoho. pity i'm not really trying my best now. argh. but anyway.. heheh. it's ok. there's still Os. bahaha.


JONATHAN N HADY ARE IN THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOH! damn exciting man. can't wait for the finale. heh.


i wonder if i've done sth to my back. i was twirling around yesterday n my back has been aching since. hmmm..


LOL! freaking amusing. valerie's like my human alarm clock waking me up at 3pm on saturdays. LOL! if you're reading this.. HI MARIA! LOL!


wahahax. joanne smsed me this afternoon telling me about her unproductivity today. looooooool. but i'm so much worse. hee. ooh she was telling me that a chicken is 74% water. LOL. funny.


haish my tutor left for chicago at 6.45am on tues morning. sad. she won be back for the next 4 years. oman. haha she told me that in future i can give tuition too. LOL! imagine ME giving tuition. i'd most probably start playing with my student =D


hahaha. ms tan (mrs chew) saw me on thur n asked why aren't i in china. apparently she thought i'm in dhp. yep i told her i quit the freaking programme coz it sucked. not those words though. hoho.


wl channel 5 ought to be shot man. no survivor, no TAR. BAH! what an ass of a channel.


"so shut up, shut up, shut up." you can continue lying n i'll just continue believing you.

No comments: