Sunday, September 10, 2006

i think i have played too much this holiday. it shouldn't even have been a holiday. ahhh. well. heh.


went to sch for the english teacher workshop on tues. it was quite alright. the workshop conductor was engaging n entertaining. wahax. but she was apparently quite disturbed by our silence n unwillingness to participate. hee. ooh. we had to dance. can you believe it!!!!!


wed was bio practical remedial. then clara n i went for the chem remedial with 3G. yeah we sat with keewei n suyun n it was kinda funny. lol! ahhhhh. mrs ong told me that i got full marks for titration!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! LOL! can't believe it. but i bet the whole world got full marks too anyway. haha =D


ooh i think i'm smart. coz i can do the amaths qns that JOANNE n VALERIE asked me LOL!!!!! so cool. they actually asked me the same functions qn heheh. aye, but nth to feel proud of actually coz i think i'm gonna FLUNK my amaths heh.


oh my i'm a happy person now coz SURVIVOR N AMAZING RACE ARE PREMIERING SOON!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D


HOHO. valerie's dating me on the last day of prelims. LOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!! hilarious. blahaha.


oh no, it's my tutor's last day tmr! HELP ME!!!!!!


hey ppl, i cut my hair!

No comments: