Saturday, June 17, 2006

now for a more decent entry. i think i have no life. needa blog 4 times to get my thoughts through. let's see..


mon - remedial. went to tm with lamlee, yuqian n joanne. they went to watch cars, i went.. dunno where. home to watch tv.


tues - remedial. wahax i was at the wallet shop n this angmoh lady came to me n asked me to help her take down a wallet on the upper most shelf. then she looked at it. n asked me to put it back again. politely, of course. just look at how nice i am. n how tall i am! HAHA! ruth rox.


wed - vincent asked me to call him, so i did. then he asked for my name. n i said, "ruth. i'm ruth" (LOL) n he said, "i know lah! ur chi name lah!" LOL. damn dumb. oh yes remedial in the morning again. i was having a good time singing. until i din know wth ms lim was talking about. but i figured out for myself anw. talk about a smarty pants.


thur - remedial. then yup, went to celebrate liqin's birthday. i felt like an atm machine. LOL! after that. went to walk around tm with suyun, sheajean, jieting. n went to take neoprints. FUNNY man. jieting's shoes are ridiculous. LOL! no. funny. hoho.


fri - REMEDIAL. i just wasn't in the mood for VECTORS here n there so throughout the lesson i was thinking of funny things n laughing to myself n annoying the shit out of yuqian n wanting. LOL! went to kfc with yuqian n lamlee after that. then poor me walked back in the rain for the interview. which was so..... aye. annoying? haha. no. not really. YA n the blardee thing took 4 n a half hours so i came back.. quite late.


wahhh i feel like suyun man. just now someone called me. n thinking it was a funny call i laughed into the phone. n guess what. it was a VJ guy. kinda embarrassing. ya he told me the audition's on mon n i almost fainted. sian!


that's my lifeless week of remedials. btw, have i told u about the story of the atm card? WL i cried coz of this blardee thing n what happened in the end? not even my fault! oh WHATEVER. ya i was complaining to some ppl about this, n they actually admire my tolerance level coz if it were them they would've walked right out straight away. n dunno who agreed that may was quite a sad month for me coz i kept getting accused by teachers! the atm card, forget it. BUT THE DARN !@#$%^& NO WAY MAN!!!!!!! BLEAH!


IMPORTANT: those who owe me money.. BETTER PAY UP ARH! coz yours truly is at present, ath but rich, meaning, BROKE!!! thankew.

No comments: