Thursday, June 29, 2006

LOL! so cool man. i'm typing this entry at marine parade library. wahahax. anw. shall update about sch reopening. wl. i din sleep on sun night coz i was rushing all the hw, from 8.30pm to 6.20am! lol. so great of me huh. yeah i was doing eng n chi n GUESS WHAT, there was no eng n chi the following day. dortx.


hoho i was late for sch on mon. by just 2 secs man. i could have dashed in. heheh. ooh the SC was so fierce, asking me why was i late. haha. hmm i surprising din feel that sleepy. but i could not concentrate in class. i was like singing throughout the whole of chem lesson, so ended up i din understand a thing. but, now i do. HAHA. i rawk man. totally. zhaoji by ttk.. din understand a thing. hoho.


haish.. my life during eng now is very miserable.. i was hoping AA would have forgotten my name after the 1 month break. a pity she din. HAISH. spell S-A-D!


oh yes. i just went to vj to sign the letter to confirm everything. xianghong went with me lolol. oho i think mdm wee's nice! haha. YES! she told me that dsa applies to Os too HOHO. actually, that was what i thought all along, but ytd yuqian n lamlee said it only counts for prelims. wah.. made me so depressed for the whole of ytd man. lol. but it's ok. I'M HAPPY NOW! ya then she started telling me that next year's syf, i'm gonna be busy, blah blah. hmmmmm.................


xianghong's doing maths now, n i'm here using the internet. heh. but i did amaths just now!


woohoo! next time i shall come to the library to use the com. LOL! 3 CHEERS FOR RUTH!

No comments: