Saturday, June 24, 2006

HELLO! haha =D


hmm audition for vj. thankew to everyone who wished me luck! n to those who actually believed i could get in! haha. yeah. i only chose my pieces the night before n even then, couldn't decide what to play for the 16 bars of fast. so i just picked out sth from a song i never played before n concluded that i wouldn't get through the auditions coz even at 12am i was screwing up. haha. THEN. on mon, i saw.. TINGKAI! wah i was on the verge of getting up n going home man. lol. but i din, of course. the audition was much better than i thought. haha i was just playing my own n not looking at the teachers at all. guo laoshi looked serious. so scary. lol. yeah stayed back after the audition to play with the other applicants LOL! ah i was dead sure i wouldn't get in. coz there're so many PRO ppl this year, like 7 or so SYCO ppl n blah blah, blah. oh yes. i was SHOCKED to see kianggei there. dot. he's like, so determined to get out of dhp.. lol!


emaths mock exam on wed.. no comments. haha. went to kbox with wanting n jessica after that. COOL MAN! wahahax. yup, then went for the class bbq. stayed there only for a while, coz wanted to rush home to watch singapore idol. n speaking of singapore idol makes my blood boil coz MERYL DIN GET IN!!!!!!! ARGH !@#$%^ !!!!!!!!!!!! n now there's a mistake in the results, meaning mathilda's out. DORTX!


ytd was the interview. it was better than last week's, coz.. GUANYUE is always exciting! hoho. oh yes mrs chew told me that my shoes were so blardee bright n commented on my fashion mismatch. what, purple specs, black tee, sch skirt, white socks, n orange shoes with lime green shoelaces LOL! hilarious. hey, but it isn't everyday that i get to wear those beautiful shoes so must take the chance to wear them before sch reopens. heheh.


hahax. mr teo from vj called me on mon n told me i had greater potential (SO unbelievable) n asked if i would accept if they offered me a place. ya of course i said yes, duh. then he called me again ytd asking the same qn. n mdm wee called me too, n asked me the same qn. of which i gave the same replies. wahahax. anw, it was a great torture having them keep asking the same qns, n not knowing the outcome.


n FINALLY mr teo called me up today n told me i've been accepted!! woohoo! damn unbelievable but yeah, hope this motivates me to study harder. haha. oh i think i rock. coz i actually managed to find my sing to the dawn book for jieting! wooh! me the great. jieting better be touched man! LOL! =D


limewire rocks today. just like me.

No comments: