Friday, September 16, 2011

His All-Sufficient Grace

It was a busy two weeks. Deadlines upon deadlines, meetings upon meetings, presentations upon presentations, tasks upon tasks... I knew at the beginning of it all that I didn't want to sulk through all of that though. I prayed, that I would truly depend on His grace and hold on to His promise, that the joy of the Lord would be my strength. I just knew He would see me through.

And of course He did. I'm just glad it's all over. I did feel frustrated at a point, but come to think of it, it's all about Him. What's a little indignance on my part, right? Thank God for having seen me through. The battle is not over, but thank God for the temporary rest I can enjoy now. Anyways, I'm supposed to be a "free bird".

Am still a little sad. But I'll entrust these emotions to You, that You might weave this melancholy into a love for the soul.

To end off on a lighter note... Pizza-cum-slumber party at Charmaine's tomorrow!

No comments: