Monday, August 29, 2011

Junior Year

I'm now three weeks into the first semester of my junior year. It's a significant jump from Year 2 in terms of module nature, class timings, and the amount of readings and assignments. Many say that Sem One of Year 3 is the worst semester. It is indeed very tiring, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that. For now that is. I thank God that I don't dread going to school. In fact, I look forward to the moments I get to catch up with friends I haven't seen and talked to in months. Thank God for times like these that make going to school fun. And how can I forget... I've got the best timetable I've EVER got, the first four-day week I've EVER had!


Thank God for the first few weeks He's seen me through. I guess it's easy to say that it's fun now, seeing that I haven't arrived at the hectic periods. (Soon enough though.) But I pray for renewed strength from Him each day, a constant dependence on Him, and sustained purpose in going to school. And if the Lord's willing, may this be redemption year! ;)

No comments: