Friday, February 12, 2010

I was anticipating today, yet dreading it at the same time cos of the undone work, Finite Math test and the thought of getting back the Number Theory test with a "zero" on it. But somehow, everything turned out well (with the exception of me applying concepts from a later chapter that wasn't tested into the FM test, leading to almost half of the entire paper's marks assuredly gone). Still, God has been so good.

So today was the day SCARCZ revealed our angels and mortals! Yeah, before touching on that, it was really a random idea that I threw out and they were crazy enough to agree to play it HAHA. Of course, we did it the technological way. And if you think that playing Angel & Mortal among 6 people is lame... Think again! I was so dead sure that I knew everyone's angels and mortals and so was Sarah (but I knew she got one pair wrong), but I was still wrong! This just shows that it can be played successfully among 6 people hahahaha. Thank God for the gifts and the time spent together. :)

My dear angel! She gave me really sweet stuff, including a Swensens voucher woohoo! And you know, I was just telling her about coconut husks and she actually went to pick a coconut for me. It was so funny, her account of the very embarrassing situation whereby people were looking at her pick coconuts HAHAHA. And angel, even though "boomz shingz and leopard preens" gave you away, I still love you, thank you for everything!!!! :D :D :D

My gift to Amantha. Perfect eh?

Calvin the mortal, who said he's gonna find his purpose hahahaha!

The "seats" that Zenn made which're a part of the SCARCZ ferris wheel! Beautiful. :)



We were like the two out of, what, 5 or 7 people or something who wore the shirt today. Bugaboos!

Hmm, the past one week or so has been great in a sense but it hasn't been as great spiritually. Somehow, it hasn't sunk in.

The fact that everyone's gone.

No comments: