Tuesday, May 08, 2007

lol. mrs lim was commenting today that "some ppl are still not doing their tutorials" and that "some ppl" obviously was me. lol so she asked me when will co end and i said thurs. and she said, "so after thurs, we'll see you turn over a new leaf ah!" we'll see. lol. ah the chem lecture test was a disaster. mr lim said i let my secondary school down! hmm.


i was on my way to the music room just now and i met mdm wee. she told me that mr tay told her i improved alot for the chun part (YAY)! hahaha. yup then we started discussing about the number of J1 shengs, which is NIL lol. she asked me to solve the problem and i assured her that i would. i suggested that i go and learn sheng and she din object! LOL!!!!!!!


wooh mr tay told me just now that i played well (double YAY)! oh man.. that made my evening! hahaha. yeah man. we all can do it! 2 more days.. just 2 more days.. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D


wahlao.. wing sum and zilu banned me from going for dinner with them! they forced me to come home and studying my econs test, which i'm obviously not doing LOL. argh such mean seniors! HAHAHAHAHA =P


ah. my beloved dustin and kandice din win the amazing race. and the amazing race's over. nooooooooooooooooo ='(


LOL i'm participating in the inter-CT basketball and it's on the 10th and 11th of may. MIA on thurs. good luck guys! lol.

No comments: