Monday, November 20, 2006

yoho this post is continued from yesterday's. HAHA! yeah cristal n lamlee arrived at 10 plus yesterday. wahax then we started hunting through a HUGE pile of my mum's dvds trying to seek out scary movies. we ended up watching a doll house movie (can't rmb the title) which wasn't scary. just shocking at some parts. haha. yeah then we watched sixth sense. wasn't that scary too. but haley joel osment's cute. HAHA! oh cristal fell asleep halfway. she's damn hilarious man. in the middle of her sleep she'll just sit up but appears to still be sleeping, then she'll lie down again. lol! so interesting. yeah lamlee n i watched pokemon after that. pikachu's so cute! HAHA. i watched for a little while n fell asleep. tiring! haha.


hoho yuqian came in the morning n i din even know that she came coz i slept throughout. wahax. yeah then we went to parkway coz yuqian n cristal wanted to look for jobs. so cool. they're gonna start work at mos burger! i shall go there more often to see them. wahahax. hoho we met valerie there shopping for her funny things to bring overseas. cristal n i accompanied her to shop for her winter clothes n lamlee n yuqian went to develop photos. heheh. cristal's funny. kept trying to imitate my laughter. so amusing man! lol. wl valerie's such an inconsiderate bimbo! after trying on a coat she just left it on a chair. omg! bimbotic behaviour huh? LOL!


went back to my house after that to watch mr bean. laughed till i almost died. damn funny n kinda retarded. lol! yep then they went home at 6 plus leaving me lonely at home. hahaha. wahh i'll be so freaking bored during the whole holiday man. so many ppl are going overseas n i'll be rotting in s'pore my homeland. omg! haha but well. i believe i shall find things to do. hoho. hey ppl please date me k! if not i'll decompose at home. hoho.


WAHAHA I FINALLY WATCHED AMAZING RACE TODAY!!!!!! haish n it's already the final 5 episode. just a few more to go SOBX. oh well, better late than never HAHA. the 2 male models are damn shuai n the female beauty pageant winners are pretty. wohoho. LOL! =P


ah shirlene came to talk to me just now. my gosh to think i forgot about sth. arghh. haish.. i admit my irresponsibility. my TOTAL irresponsibility. it's really my fault. but rest assured i'll complete everything before i leave dhs! ehhz i think i've already left huh. BUT it's still not the end of the year. heheh. wish me luck man!


oh yayy i'm going out with cristal n yuqian tmr!!!!!!! =D

No comments: