Sunday, November 26, 2006

shangyin today. my goodness, sai shang tie qi is crazy! it's like, crazily fast. my goodness. haish hope i won screw up on that day. n hope i'll somehow find the motivation to practise. if not my merit won even be there anymore. HA.


went to IMM to find yuqian n cristal after that. haha. wl i'm so freaking proud of myself. i found my way there alone! cristal's surprised. HAHA. but i think i'm damn smart. hoho. ohh i was standing on the second level of the mrt station staring at IMM n planning my route there. lolol!


we walked around then had dinner n walked some more. wahax i bought loooooooooots of sweets man. cristal surprises me. we were at 7-11 buying drinks n cristal went to try the drink n then filled some more. i never knew this was allowed. LOL! damn amusing.


haha! we took a shuttle bus to jurong east mrt. then from there we took train to boon lay n then went home. coz by taking to boon lay there would be seats! HAHA.


oman there's shicheng tmr. my first time going for shicheng! actually i dun wanna go. n i dunno why am i going. what lameness. i have no time to cut my hair!!!!!

No comments: