Sunday, October 08, 2006

oman.. i'm so sad.. miss lim din reply me!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no, now i dunno if i should go for the remedial next week. I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hoho.


bah so sian. i dunno what to do online. boring. i'm downloading songs. wooh~ you give me wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha =D


hoho i practically slept the whole of my day today. i woke up at 3 n then went back to sleep until 5. LOL! haish. so sad. so bored. books, books, books, books.............................................................


why did i apply for dsa? it made me complacent. lol.


"it's only by going down into the abyss
that we recover the treasures of life.
where you stumble
there lies your treasure.
the very cave you are afraid to enter
turns out to be the source of
what you were looking for."


study study study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bah.

No comments: