Friday, October 06, 2006

HELLO! yeah long time no see again. haha. hmm.. shall update about my wonderful prelim results. i managed to get quite alot of shocks. fortunately there were more good than bad lol! but my results still suck, totally. but guess what. i'm still proud of myself coz it's within my target range n i actually improved alot from last year n this year's mid-years. LOL! ahh kudos to me. actually i shouldn't be that happy. it wasn't my best. but YEAH there's still the O LEVELS so good luck to me n please shoot me if i start slacking. in fact, that's what i'm doing now argh. but anyway, no matter what, I'M GONNA IMPROVE N MEET MY TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haish.. feeling very sad now coz today's the last day of school. the next 3 weeks will be spent at home buried in books n books n more books OMG!!!!!!!! wth. i'll be so lonely, without ppl talking to me, other than books, n i think i'll just go nuts. haish.. I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ho. i'm surprised that i din get picked for emaths n amaths remedials. but i wanna attend the amaths remedials! i just emailed miss lim to ask if i can attend. hope she says yes. heheh =D


went to joanne's house just now with yuqian n lamlee. i think her house's quite cool. n i think i'm very smart. bahaha.


hmm.. the session mr yeo had with us on wed was kinda meaningful. gave everyone an opportunity to say what we wanted to the class. but i wasn't thinking straight then n din really say everything that i wanted. but well, at least they knew the most important thing that i had to say LOL! argh.. can't believe that 1 year just flew by so fast. it wasn't even that fast last year. probably coz i hated school last year. oman.. i'm already missing everyone! LOL!


hee. i think sitting with yinghan is damn cool. coz both of us always have our worksheets blank, both of us dun listen, both of us dunno what the teacher's talking about. LOL! heheh.


haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ i'm sad, sad, sad. i miss school. i miss everyone. i love myself.

No comments: