Saturday, July 08, 2006

wahahax. lan dui picnic on mon. went to have BRUNCH with suyun, dilys n jieting at seoul garden. ya we sat there for quite long. damn funny. lol. wl i could still feel the tom yam chicken swimming in my stomach a few hours later. heh. yeah then went to meet the rest of the lan dui ppl. oh yes. THANKEW JEENISE for bringing an extra shirt for me! hahahahaha


oh we went to the arcade at downtown east for a while. then suyun, xingzhong (extra!! lol) n i went to play the basketball thing. WAH WE RAWK MAN! we shot 385 hoops n we beat keewei n weicheng LOL! wl mayping was damn funny. she said that suyun n i could have advanced to the next round but we din coz xingzhong was there LOL! went to the beach after that. oh i fell into the sea (partially) coz jieting just pulled me lightly n i couldn't control myself from flying in HAHA. played abit of captain's ball.. then left..


wl...... AA called me a clever girl from dhp (LOL!) who gives her rubbish n fools around. haish.. how can my compre not be rubbish when it was rushed through at 3.30am HAHA. but anw, i was laughing when she said that n she seemed to be glaring at me. made me scared. woho. ON A LIGHTER NOTE.. I PASSED AMATHS TEST!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! =D wahh i was so damn happy that i laughed till i cried HAHA.


hoho went to suntec with yuqian n lamlee ytd. to buy valerie's present. wl! we walked for so long! EH KILLER better be honoured, be touched, be happy, be glad HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! wah so cool. my mum suddenly told me that i could change my phone ytd n i got a shock. wahahax. but anw, i'm still waiting.


there was evaluation on gongyan n china trip today. wooh the great's name popped up a few times. so great huh? HAHA! haish.. sth made me sad. as in, happy, of course, but the fact that the sec 4s will be leaving SOON n that i won be performing as a zaiji anymore just makes me sad. oh apparently i caused alot of worry to tby due to sudden thoughts of withdrawing from the china trip just days before the trip. yup.. a million apologies..


i think i owe many ppl many apologies.. argh! this is what u get.. when a wrong choice is made.. so.. i can't make a wrong choice too!!! HELP ME!!!!!!


one important announcement. YOURS TRULY THE GREAT RAWKER LEARNT HOW TO MAKE MILO LAST SUN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! =D

No comments: