Sunday, July 16, 2006

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! IS MY NEW PICTURE NICE????? HAHA!


wth man. SCREW GEOG! GEOG SUCKS! TOTALLY! TO THE CORE! esp when u have ppl scolding u n they can be smiling at the same time, u might think they're being nice, but it's merely being fake. HINT. dammit, dammit, dammit. DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


geog n fake ppl aside, i retook my sit n reach coz i failed it previously n guess what.. I PASSED THIS TIME! i got a C ok.. from 24cm to 40cm. i so totally rock please. mr ang was very shocked n he asked if i practised like hell. LOL obviously not, i'm not that free, neither am i THAT bored. just that the first time i took i thought there was a second try so i just did the first try anyhow lol! woohoo! cool man. so surprising that i actually got a C coz i was just aiming for an E heheh.


wahax i had a blood test on thur. thanks to my dad, who wanted to buy insurance for me. wl! put me through this torture. anw, i was horribly terribly scared. then seconds before the blood test started i asked my mum, "can tell daddy i dun want the insurance?" n the nurse told me not to worry coz she has taken care of babies for 20 years (wth! lol) but i obviously still worried like crazy n kept asking moronic qns like whether she can do it more quickly n what would happen if the needle broke in my arm n said "i scared" for like a thousand n one times. haha the nurse asked me to look away, so i did, n she called me a clever girl. LOL wah i could have died laughing if i wasn't so scared man. yeah i was complaining halfway, then the needle went in n i made a funny noise. but honestly, it wasn't that pain. HAHA! the nurse told me to count to 10, so i started counting. n after that.. IT WAS OVER! WOOHOO! that nurse's damn good actually. it was like much less painful than i expected wahahax. heh my first blood test u know. lol! OH my weight was taken n.. I FINALLY HIT 40KG!!!! LOL!!!!!!


wahax ytd was valerie's birthday. cool huh. the killer has birthday. LOL! i'm wondering what did she do with the choc HMM lol. wooh rejoice! eng oral hasn't reached me yet! 7 more to go! HAHAHAHAHA~


can't believe it. handover's actually on mon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


DILEMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: