Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
2 Timothy 4: 7

I did the craziest cycling ever in my life at Pulau Ubin today. It was absolutely exhausting and several times I thought I was gonna faint of dehydration and starvation. But I came out of it very much alive. Words couldn't express my joy when I discovered that we'd finally returned to our starting point!

Thank God for the weather, safety, wonderful company, the experienced policemen (and woman), thank God for the trip! It was great (minus the uphill biking) and the view at certain places was simply gorgeous. Not to mention the moment of victory I felt when I successfully completed the course of our biking! It was as though I'd just conquered Mount Everest when I'd actually only cycled in Pulau Ubin hahaha. Thank God for my GESL mates, they're just awesome. :)

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

Oh, yeah.

I'm so gonna wake up aching all over tomorrow. Wish I could stay at home and stick to my bed but well, pressing things to do! Heheh.

No comments: